Place, for Random Stuff
Basically, I've been told I am a rebel, cause I never want to do things the same way as others or 'normal' way. Cosplyer, Shipper, Writer, Daydreamer, Off-tune singer, very random hyper person who fails at english language. I love you all & Coca Cola~
You can ask me anything if you want.
Ask the Thingies
I’d love to see someone attempt to defend the clothing industry
YES! Except I spend way more than $30 on bras because my size isn’t sold everywhere only specialty bra stores. Last time I went bra shopping I spent close to $400 for 4 bras >_<
shoutout to everyone who puts up with my insanely varied interests (◡‿◡✿)
shoutout to the followers who have never spoken to me but stay (✿◠‿◠)
shoutout to the people I talk to every day and often rant to emotionally (◕‿◕✿)
shoutout to the people who I sometimes go weeks without talking to but then can message out of the blue and still adore just as much (✿☺‿☺)
shoutout to you (♥‿♥)
For gods sake, Ariel had a nude scene.
YOU ARE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE …!
guys i think Jessica Rabbit wins
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
there was a monarch butterfly outside with a torn wing and i thought it was dead so i went to pick it up off the ground with a flower but it began to hurriedly clutch onto it trying to drink something. it was totally trembling; it had a gash on it’s body and i knew it was dying but i couldn’t bring myself to kill it, so i googled a monarch’s favourite food and it ended up being mandarins. he literally devoured as much as he could before dying and i buried him outside my window.
You’re a good person